Direct Hire — Job Seekers
Mackey & Guasco Staffing realizes that searching for a job is a full-time job in itself and can be stressful. As a job seeker you will realize soon after your initial contact with Mackey & Guasco Staffing that they are unique.
The team at Mackey & Guasco Staffing will:
- listen to you and work at thoroughly understanding your job search requirements,
- review your resume and make suggestions for changes, if necessary,
- assess your skills and be honest about how you fare amongst your competition in the current job market,
- thoroughly prepare and coach you for your interviewing,
- and always treat you with respect.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who pays the fee?
The client company pays 100% of the fee.
- Can multiple employment agencies work on the same job?
Client companies can and often do enlist the services of multiple employment agencies when conducting a job search. Therefore communication with your recruiter is important.
- Does it make sense to forward my resume directly to the hiring company?
If you forward your resume directly to the hiring company, Mackey & Guasco Staffing (and other agencies) will not be allowed to represent you.
HR & Recruiting Manager
Synapse Group Inc.