Mackey & Guasco Staffing prides itself on being current with workforce market trends. In today's marketplace, professional HR Contract Employees are proving to be more and more cost-effective, and not just an extra set of hands. A Contractor can assist with meeting challenging deadlines, managing key projects, and handling increased workloads on tight budgets.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing can have an experienced Contract Employee working on-site (or virtually), within 24 -72 hours in the areas of:
Mackey & Guasco Staffing will:
- Limit your organization’s risk. Our HR Contract workers are W-2 Employees who are covered by Mackey & Guasco Staffing's Workers Compensation and other state and federally required insurances. When the assignment is completed and the Contract Employee files for unemployment benefits, the Client's unemployment experience rating will not be affected, as they are a Mackey & Guasco Staffing employee.
- Offer a consultative approach to assist with determining what HR skill set(s) you need and/or what your budget can afford you in the current marketplace.
- Offer a consultative approach to pricing. They realize that in today's economy, staffing budgets haven taken a hit and that a one-size fits all pricing scheme doesn't work. A "try before you buy" option is also available.
- Act as the third party liaison between you, the Corporate Client, and the Contract Employee. As the Client, you will never have to deal with confrontation or difficult conversations. The assignment is over when you say it's over.
- Complete Background, Drug and/or Reference Checks at the Client's request. Additionally, we will ensure that the HR Contract Employee is eligible to work in the United States.
Learn more about how Mackey & Guasco Staffing can help you with your HR Staffing needs by contacting us at: 203.655.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.