Do you have experience writing corporate, change management communications? If yes, this could be the role for you! Our client, a global technology company located in Rye, NY has us searching for a professional that has the necessary skills and ability to work in a fast paced-environment. DOE: $95/hour.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Assist with the development and execution of employee communications related to corporate change initiatives
- Assist with the development and roll out of all change initiatives
- Assist with Digital/Business Transformation initiatives
- Develop Global Business Solutions communication content - presentations, memos, Info-graphics, etc.
- Assist to effectively communicate and influence internal client base - domestic and international
- Manage and update project plans, including task and deadline tracking
- Recent experience working in a large Corporate Communications function
- Experience supporting global change management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong PowerPoint and graphics skills
- Experience maintaining and updating SharePoint site; MS Word, Excel and HTML
- Solid portfolio with writing samples from a variety of mediums
This employer offers the following:
- Beautiful campus-like setting with every amenity available
- Long term employment
- Team Environment
- Collaborative Culture
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.