Our client, a Global Financial organization located in Greenwich, CT has us recruiting for their NEW Compensation & Analytics role. This role could launch your career in Compensation! DOE: $100-125K + bonus + 100% paid benefits + short walk to train!
This position is open due to company growth - new position!
- Competitive Benchmarking + Job Pricing
- Compensation Expense Planning and Forecasting
- Facilitating year-end salary and bonus processes
- Producing Human Capital Analytics Reporting for internal clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ year's professional related work experience (compensation/analytics)
- Strong Quantitative skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Workday and Access skills would be a huge plus!
This employer offers the following:
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Gym Allowance
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.