Are you searching for a new Human Resources role that will allow you to add value to your client group, while working with a great HR Team? Our Stamford, CT based client has us recruiting for a strong HR Business Partner. DOE: $110-135K + bonus + great benefits + a terrific manager!
- Lead HR initiatives that will significantly impact your client group in a positive manner
- Determine market trends to identify and recruit top talent
- Provide advice and counsel to managers on HR policy and procedures
- Responsible for performance management, employee relations and much more
- 15+ years of HR experience
- Proven track record for being creative and innovative
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to anticipate business needs and provide multiple options
- Bachelor's Degree a must
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply. Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.