Looking to make a difference? A non-profit organization within Education Management is seeking a Director, Human Resources Business Partner in New York, NY. The mission drives to create opportunities for children from all backgrounds; and advocates to change public policy so that all children have access to great education. It's a great opportunity if you're fulfilled by a purpose driven mission! DOE: $130-140K + bonus + benefits + 5 weeks PTO!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client organization
- Act as single point of contact for client organization on all HR/human capital functions (e.g., organization design, workforce planning, coaching and feedback, etc.)
- Focus on continuous improvement - ensure that human capital processes, policies/practices and standards are implemented consistently by leaders/managers
- Manage and help reduce human capital risk using data and analytics as/where applicable
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner experience
- Success in building and revamping/redesigning human capital processes
- Experience in continuous improvement and/or optimization efforts
- Bachelors degree required; MBA or Masters-related degree preferred
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Purpose driven work environment & mission
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.