Our client, a financial services organization located in Greenwich, CT has us searching for a Junior Human Resources Operations Analyst. If you're analytical, technically savvy and organized, this could be the job for you! They promoted the last person in the role and are willing to train. Are you willing to learn? DOE: $55-60K Base + Overtime + Bonus + Full Benefits.
This position is open due to a promotion.
- Prepare reports and manipulate HR data
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Process HR transactions efficiently and accurately
- Audit and maintain data
- HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 or 2 years of HR experience preferably in the financial services industry
- High proficiency of Excel - pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is continually thinking of ways to improve and streamline
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- On-Site Gym
- Paid Parking
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply