Do you have Executive Assistant experience supporting multiple managers with complex international travel and calendar management; this could be the job for you! Our client, a global consulting organization in Stamford, CT has us searching for an Executive Assistant. DOE: $80-85K base (for 35 hour work week) + paid o/t (typically 5 hours/week) + excellent benefits which include generous profit sharing in addition to 401K.
This position is open due to company growth - new executives are being hired and need to recruiter additional support!
- Maintain complex, every changing calendars.
- Travel planning for two executives (using a travel department)
- Phone coverage for team including conference calls set-up
- Process expense reporting.
- 7+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably consulting or finance industry)
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with expense report management
- Experience supporting multiple managers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritized work load
- Strong communication skills to manage multiple managers' expectations
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Summer Hours
- Ergonomic Office Space
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Shuttle to Train
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.