Do you have experience working in the Investor Relations space of a Financial Services organization? If so, this could be the job for you! Our client, a Stamford, CT based Financial Services organization is searching for an Executive Assistant to cover a 4-5 month Maternity Leave. DOE: $25-28/hour + perks! Even Temporary employees get treated well!
- Work with Marketing Team: Investor Relations, Sales and Communications
- Extensive Calendar Management
- International Travel Coordination
- Meeting Preparation and much more!
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry a MUST
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience supporting Investor Relations/Marketing
- Experience coordinating events and puling together marketing material
- Strong Technical and Communication skills
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Parking
- Shuttle to Train
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.