Do you have Human Resources experience in the Media and/or Entertainment industry? If so, this could be the role for you! Our client, based in Westchester, NY is searching for a HR Business Partner who is capable of providing “white glove” treatment to this FUN client base. DOE: $130-150K.
This position is open due to growth.
- Provide HR Generalist support to client base with a focus on Organizational Effectiveness, Performance Management, Culture Change and much more
- Build effective relationships with management and staff to facilitate new ways of working together
- Deliver coaching and development feedback to sustain leadership growth
- Work with Talent, Labor Relations and Total Rewards to attract, develop and retain top talent
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of HR Generalist experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and lead with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in the Media and/or Entertainment industry
- Ability to develop and implement HR strategies
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.