Are you ready for the next step in your career; are you ready to be a Thought Leader in the field of Safety? Then this could be the role for you. Our client, in Fairfield County, CT has us searching for a Senior Vice President of Safety that also serves as a member of the Executive team. DOE: $175 - 200K + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits that start DAY ONE and Medical is 100% paid!
- Create a Center of Excellence by leading and developing safety initiatives
- Lead Safety Managers using industry best practices
- Develop and roll-out strategic change initiatives
- Manage a large decentralized, remote workforce
- Reduce employee injuries and associated costs across the division
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team and attend Board Meetings
- Experience working for Shipping/Long Shore, Chemical and/or Manufacturing industries where a dangerous work environment exists
- Strategic Thinker with proficiency in Safety management concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience developing and working with Business Metrics
- 40% Travel
- Bachelor's Degree
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.