Are you a super sharp, savvy Executive Assistant ready for an EXCITING opportunity? Our client, a large, profitable, publicly traded, international organization, is looking for an Executive Assistant with loads of common sense, excellent writing skills, and a phenomenal sense of humor to support three of their top executives. This group is highly collaborative and has your back when needed! In addition to offering a highly competitive base salary, paid overtime and a bonus, the company offers every benefit you could ever need or want, which includes stock options and a generous 401K.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Draft and respond to a variety of emails that are highly sensitive, confidential and require a quick turn-around
- Manage the executive's complex, dynamic calendar
- Plan and coordinate extensive international and domestic travel plans
- Answer and screen busy phones
- Prepare detailed expense reports
- Meet deadlines and problem solve when challenges arise
- Proven Administrative Assistant skills preferably out of a large company
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attitude - "no job is too big or too small"
- Ability to work overtime
- Advanced OUTLOOK skills
This employer offers the following:
- Gorgeous campus like office setting with every amenity available
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid OT
- Bonus Potential
- Business casual attire
- On-site gym
- Shuttle bus from train lines
- Free covered parking
- Ergonomic office space
- On-Site Dining
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.