Do you have strategic performance management experience? This could be the job for you! Our client, a financial services organization in Norwalk, CT has us searching for a HR Manager. Work with a great team and an even better manager. DOE: $120-130K + Bonus + Generous Benefits + Growth Potential.
This position is open due to the current HR Manager relocating out of the area.
- Leverage performance management and learning & development systems to foster a high performing culture
- Ensure appropriate career development programs and initiatives for local client base
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner with leadership on organizational planning and development
- Roll-out company-wide HR initiatives to meet company goals
- 5+ years of HR experience which includes performance management, employee relations and learning & development
- Experience with strategic Performance Management programs to obtain best in class results!
- Bachelor's Degree
- HR Certificate preferred - PHR, SPHR
- Working knowledge of Workday HRIS
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Summer Hours
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Gym Allowance
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.