Are you ready to lead/build a HR function? This could be the job for you. We are searching for a HR Business Partner who has experience with talent development, training, coaching/mentoring and performance management. Our client, a growing manufacturing organization is located in Waterbury, CT. The role reports in to a dynamic VP/GM and will be part of the Executive Team. DOE: $120-140K + Full Benefits + Growth!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Develops and maintains relationships with executive team
- Provides HR policy guidance/interpretation and assists in development of HR policies and procedures
- Analyzes HR trends and metrics resulting in the development of solutions, programs and policies to drive achievement of firm-wide and departmental goals
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to employees and managers including coaching, career development, performance improvement plans and the performance review process
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Works closely with leadership to develop and drive the corporate culture and lead employee engagement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of HR experience
- Executive Coaching experience
- Strong background in compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations and diversity
- Proven track record of seeking out and leveraging data to drive business decision/strategies and question when data points and/or anecdotal information differ
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.