Do you have Surveying experience and are looking for the next step in your career? This could be the role for you! Our client, a growing Land Surveying company in Shelton, CT is searching for a Land Survey Manager. DOE: $70-80K + Full Benefits.
- Manage field survey operations
- Manage survey team (3 direct reports)
- Research of Land Records
- AutoCAD drafting
- Preparing proposals, construction layouts and mapping regulations
- 7+ years of surveying experience: boundary surveying and/or construction layout
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with Trimble instruments and/or data collectors
- Familiar with ALTA/NSPS and GNSS systems
- Familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Paid Parking
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.