Are you ready to transition into a role that supports the Founder of a firm that is on the fast track of being a household name? Do you thrive in a start-up environment and are looking for a new career move? Are you uber organized and someone who is a real go-getter? Our client in NYC is looking for a Personal Assistant to their CEO. DOE: $95-125K Base + Bonus + 100% Paid Benefits + Perks.
This position is open due to company growth and expansion. You will be one of 3 Assistants.
- Handle an ever changing calendar and oversee confidential dealings
- Work with CEO in handling multiple projects aligned with business objectives
- Assist with a variety of household staff in the NYC and Hampton properties
- Assist with a variety of charitable events, fund-raisers and donations
- Maintain all family members' schedules with respect to school, outside recreation and doctors appointments
- Travel Arrangements
- Common Sense and ability to think ahead... Are you a WHAT'S NEXT THINKER?
- 3+ years' Experience as a PA/EA
- Bachelor's Degree required
- High Energy
- Naturally curious
- Team Player
- Strong Communication style
- Strong attention to detail
This employer offers the following:
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Gorgeous State of the Art office in Lower NYC
- Casual attire
- On-Site Gym
- Paid Lunch
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.