Have you recruited in the IT space and are looking for a role that will challenge and shape you as a Technical Recruiter? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be a part of a corporate team? Reach out to us if you answered yes to the questions above, as our client, a growing company in Norwalk, CT, has us searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is a temporary role with the potential to convert to permanent status. DOE: $45-50/hr.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Design and develop recruiting strategies for IT positions - Software Engineers, Java Developers, Analysts, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers and interview prospective candidates
- Utilize job boards for sourcing activities
- Create an overall positive candidate experience and brand image
- Meet weekly revenue goals
- 3+ years' Recruiting experience, preferably in IT space
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to maintain strong relationships
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Over-Time
- Holiday Pay
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.