Do you have Compliance and Regulatory experience and enjoy research? This could be the job for you. Our client, a growing global organization is searching for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join a collaborative team of professionals. DOE: $85-95K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Perks.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Monitor and research applicable insurance corporate laws and regulations to maintain compliance
- Maintain insurance and reinsurance company licenses
- Respond to all data calls and surveys
- Manage unclaimed property matters
- Review and process a variety of litigation documents including subpoenas
- Provide support to some members of the compliance and legal teams as needed
- 2+ years’ experience with compliance or legal work preferably in the Insurance/Reinsurance industry
- Ability to work independently and meet numerous regulatory deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization and computer skills
- Legal research skills preferred
- Excellent Microsoft office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This employer offers the following:
- Close to Train and bus line
- Exceptional 401K plan
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Collaborative environment
- Beautiful office with lots of amenities
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.