Are you at your best when you are in a client-facing role? Do you have a passion for providing high-quality customer service? Our client, an Insurance Company in Pearl River, NY, has us searching for a Customer Service Advocate. This role is a temporary position with the potential to convert to permanent status. DOE: $18-20/hr.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Responsible for handling inquiries related to employee benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Work closely with Insurance Carriers and Employees
- Act as liaison between between account service teams
- Timely follow-up to members
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Prior experience in Customer/Client facing position
- Prior experience handling employee benefit information is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Strong Computer skills - MS Office Suite
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.