Are you looking for a career in Import/Export in a growing Manufacturing company? Our client, a leader in their industry is growing and adding to staff! DOE: $115K + Great Benefits + Work Life Balance.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Manage one direct report
- Manage compliance
- Work with Customs, Freight companies, suppliers and external parties
- Must be up to date on all Export/Import regulations
- Manufacturing Experience a must
- Knowledge of NAFTA, TAA, ARRA, AES, BIS, OFAC
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Strong knowledge of aspects of Export/Import management, including country of origin, duties, classification, licensing and deemed exports
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.