Are you looking for a career in Import/Export in a growing Manufacturing company? Our client, a leader in their industry is growing and adding to staff! DOE: $115K + Great Benefits + Work Life Balance.
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Manage one direct report
- Manage compliance
- Work with Customs, Freight companies, suppliers and external parties
- Must be up to date on all Export/Import regulations
- Manufacturing Experience a must
- Knowledge of NAFTA, TAA, ARRA, AES, BIS, OFAC
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Strong knowledge of aspects of Export/Import management, including country of origin, duties, classification, licensing and deemed exports
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.