Do you have the drive to help a newly appointed Senior Executive to soar to the top in the eyes of this diversified, International corporate GIANT? Our client is seeking a top notch Executive Assistant to help this Exec as they work towards a new direction in the organization's growth. DOE: $80-100K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Perks.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Heavy Calendar Management, managing ever-changing schedule
- International and Domestic travel arrangements
- Assisting with expense reporting
- Ad-hoc administrative project work
- 7+ year's of Administrative Experience
- High Energy attitude, comfortable in high exposure position
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Driven and self-motivated personality
This employer offers the following:
- Large Campus-Like setting with amenities galore
- Exceptional 401K plan
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Collaborative environment
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.