Are you interested in taking on a support role handling International logistics and distribution for our Global Client, a Healthcare Organization in Fairfield County, CT? We are searching for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team! DOE: $60-65K + Comprehensive Benefits + Campus-like Office Environment.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Verify prices with sales team and update pricing software
- Support International sales activities, including drafting contracts, correct prices, and manage distributor data
- Support sales on customer requests
- Organize meetings and events as well as assist with travel arrangements
- Manage product registration in different countries
- Act as Liaison between international team and Headquarters
- Prior Distribution and Logistics experience is a MUST!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core hours due to international time zones
- Must be self-starter and forward thinker
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- On-Site Cafeteria
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.