Are you a Brand Data Analytics Pro looking to take your career to the Brand Management level? Our client, a very friendly and fast growing brand merchandiser needs your expert skills to help with brand growth, management, and strategy. DOE: $100K + Bonus + Growth Potential!
This position is open due to company growth / new position.
- Work with Category Management Team to develop strategic plans and goals for each brand including, heavy SKU Rationalization
- Produce and track budget in order to deliver quantitative goals
- Manage portfolio of brands to achieve brand goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to create messaging of all brands with events, social media, print etc.
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong SKU Rationalization skills
- Strong Excel
- Budget management
- Project management
- Degree required
- Personable/strong communication skills
This employer offers the following:
- Exceptional comprehensive benefits plan including dental and vision, STD and LTD
- Strong 401K plan
- Bonus potential
- Collaborative and friendly culture
- Beautiful office close to all shops and restaurants
- Casual dress code
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.