Are you a passionate Diversity and Inclusion Manager? Do you thrive on being a critical part of setting D&I strategy, managing events, and training? Our client, a large Financial Services Organization in NYC is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager. Company offers close proximity to Grand Central, exceptional benefits plans, generous PTO policy and professional GROWTH potential. DOE: $150-175K including bonus!
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
This position is open due to newly created position.
- Define, design and communicate Organization's D&I Strategy
- Partner with top business leaders, HR, and Talent Acquisition team to set initiatives, goals and set metrics.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communication and Community Relations to develop effective communications and key messaging materials for internal and external stakeholders.
Key Focus Areas:
- Employee Resource Group Management: Act as lead ERG's contact by providing consulting, operational assistance; plan and attend Steering Committee Meetings.
- D&L Event Management, training and education, marketing and communications
- Design policy to reinforce Diversity in the workplace
- 7 + years in Diversity and Inclusion arena, MUST BE FROM the Financial Services/Banking sector
- 5 + years of experience working with senior stake holders with lots of client interfacing exposure
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self motivated. This is a fairly new role; you need to be able to "carve" your own chair
- Influential, ability to create enthusiasm and foster collaboration
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits including Generous PTO and 401K match
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Close proximity to Grand Central
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.