Are you a passionate Diversity and Inclusion Manager? Do you thrive on being a critical part of setting D&I strategy, managing events, and training? Our client, a large Financial Services Organization in NYC is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager. Company offers close proximity to Grand Central, exceptional benefits plans, generous PTO policy and professional GROWTH potential. DOE: $150-175K including bonus!
This position is open due to newly created position.
- Define, design and communicate Organization's D&I Strategy
- Partner with top business leaders, HR, and Talent Acquisition team to set initiatives, goals and set metrics.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communication and Community Relations to develop effective communications and key messaging materials for internal and external stakeholders.
Key Focus Areas:
- Employee Resource Group Management: Act as lead ERG's contact by providing consulting, operational assistance; plan and attend Steering Committee Meetings.
- D&L Event Management, training and education, marketing and communications
- Design policy to reinforce Diversity in the workplace
- 7 + years in Diversity and Inclusion arena, PREFERABLY in the Financial Services/Banking sector
- 5 + years of experience working with senior stake holders with lots of client interfacing exposure
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self motivated. This is a fairly new role; you need to be able to "carve" your own chair
- Influential, ability to create enthusiasm and foster collaboration
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits including Generous PTO and 401K match
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Close proximity to Grand Central
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.