Are you an HR builder? Our client needs an HR Manager with a passion for all things related to Recruiting and Talent; Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Talent assessment. This is a brand new role for this relatively new HR team. Client strongly prefers backgrounds in CPG and/or Manufacturing environments. DOE: Up to $125K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Company Products.
This position is open due to HR Expansion.
- Employee Engagement (Drive employee engagement)
- Coaching (Counsel employees regarding policies and procedures)
- Employee Relations (Address and resolve ER issues, conduct investigations)
- Recruitment (Drive recruitment process with selection, and on boarding. Manage 2 Recruiters)
- Compensation and Benefits (Responsible for ERISA, ACA, DOL filings. Manage Junior Benefit administrator)
- 5+ years of diversified HR Generalist experience
- Influential, Leader type
- Change agent
- Thorough understanding of HR laws
- Bachelor's Degree
- Masters preferred
- Prefers certificate in Coaching change management
- Strong communicator with a glass half full personality
- Natural problem solver and creative thinker
- Do you believe everything is fixable?
This employer offers the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision and 401K plan
- Collaborative environment
- Easy on and off access to major highways
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.