Are you an HR builder? Our client needs an HR Manager with a passion for all things related to Recruiting and Talent; Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Talent assessment. This is a brand new role for this relatively new HR team. Client strongly prefers backgrounds in CPG and/or Manufacturing environments. DOE: Up to $125K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Company Products.
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
This position is open due to HR Expansion.
- Employee Engagement (Drive employee engagement)
- Coaching (Counsel employees regarding policies and procedures)
- Employee Relations (Address and resolve ER issues, conduct investigations)
- Recruitment (Drive recruitment process with selection, and on boarding. Manage 2 Recruiters)
- Compensation and Benefits (Responsible for ERISA, ACA, DOL filings. Manage Junior Benefit administrator)
- 5+ years of diversified HR Generalist experience
- Influential, Leader type
- Change agent
- Thorough understanding of HR laws
- Bachelor's Degree
- Masters preferred
- Prefers certificate in Coaching change management
- Strong communicator with a glass half full personality
- Natural problem solver and creative thinker
- Do you believe everything is fixable?
This employer offers the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision and 401K plan
- Collaborative environment
- Easy on and off access to major highways
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.