Newly appointed, extremely NICE Divisional President with a dozen direct reports spread all over the US needs your expert scheduling, travel and organizational skills. This is a 35 hour work week with little to no OT and a very lovely, traditional company. DOE: Up To $100K + Comprehensive Benefits + State-Of-The-Art Office located near Mid-Town.
This is a new position.
- This President is looking for a one on one partner to be the true "GATEKEEPER" to help run this office like clockwork. Deal with an extremely remote workforce with many direct reports
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience supporting Senior level management
- Expert Computer skills Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- State-of-the art working environment
- Mid Town Location
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com. Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.