Are you interested in taking on a support role handling International logistics and distribution for our Global Client, a Healthcare Organization in Fairfield County, CT? We are searching for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team! DOE: $60-65K + Comprehensive Benefits + Campus-like Office Environment.
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Verify prices with sales team and update pricing software
- Support International sales activities, including drafting contracts, correct prices, and manage distributor data
- Support sales on customer requests
- Organize meetings and events as well as assist with travel arrangements
- Manage product registration in different countries
- Act as Liaison between international team and Headquarters
- Prior Distribution and Logistics experience is a MUST!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core hours due to international time zones
- Must be self-starter and forward thinker
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- On-Site Cafeteria
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.