Do you have experience in the Medical Sales Operations area? Our client, a global market leader in the development, production, and marketing of medical devices used to advance health care and minimally invasive surgery is searching for a new professional to support their sales team, developers and product specialists in the Americas. DOE: $150K + Bonus + Benefits.
This position is open due to GROWTH...new role!
- Lead regional implementation of CRM system and experience
- Implement global sales training and segmentation of target line
- Implement sales excellence tools
- Develop global sales hiring, on-boarding and training process with the goal of at moving sales team towards solution selling
- Identify and implement best practices
- Support product launch for all sales force teams
- Drive change management to regional teams
- Solid exposure to sales training analytics and data capabilities within the medical devices and or the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with implementing new sales systems
- Sales Force
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personality type that is capable to develop and coach sales people
- Team player
- Extremely analytical and organized
- Great sense of humor
- Ability to launch effective KPI's
- Strong CRM experience
- Sales Force
- Prior experience in the Pharma/Medical Devices area
- Leadership and coaching experience
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.