Are you the go to person in the office for all things related to office equipment? Love to be busy ALL day and stay on your toes? One of Norwalk's finest organizations needs your expert coordination /administrative skills and flair for all things IT related to support three areas that are the the nerve center of the company. DOE: + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits + State-Of-The-Art Office located near EVERYTHING.
This position is new and due to growth of the company .
- Prepare and process purchase/work order requests, track orders, process payments/invoices and expense reports
- Answer a variety of questions from vendors
- Perform general administrative duties, such as answering telephones, generating reports and correspondence, preparing documents, and other general office duties.
- Make conference and travel arrangements; assist in planning and implementing conferences/meetings and special events; assist in making any necessary room rental, reservation or catering arrangements
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking charges from vendors
- Order IT equipment
- Meeting scheduling (on site and remote), room set-up, preparation of meeting materials, and agenda prep
- 5+ years corporate administrative experience preferably in a large co.
- Expert Organizational skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of people in multiple departments
- Tech savvy/office equipment savvy. A good sense of the ins and outs of the IT dept.
- Friendly/Service oriented personality type
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- State-of-the art working environment
- On site Gym
- Amazing dining facilities and lots of amenities
- Shuttle to train
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.