Do you have strong writing & communication skills and want to build a career in HR? Our client, a transportation company on the Stamford/Darien, CT line has us searching for a HR Coordinator. This role is temporary with the potential to convert to permanent status. DOE: $25-30/hr. + Collaborative Environment!
This position is open due to Company Growth!
- Extensive data input in to HRIS systems
- Develop templates, checklists and spreadsheets for HR projects
- Assist in preparing employee packages during benefit open enrollment
- Assist with recruiting efforts - post jobs, screen resumes and schedule interviews
- Be the main point of contact for employees
- 1+ years' prior HR experience is a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Comfortable with HRIS - Preferably Kronos
- Strong communication and writing experience
- Strong Technical and Analytical Skills
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.