Do you have strong writing & communication skills and want to build a career in HR? Our client, a transportation company on the Stamford/Darien, CT line has us searching for a HR Coordinator. This role is temporary with the potential to convert to permanent status. DOE: $25-30/hr. + Collaborative Environment!
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
This position is open due to Company Growth!
- Extensive data input in to HRIS systems
- Develop templates, checklists and spreadsheets for HR projects
- Assist in preparing employee packages during benefit open enrollment
- Assist with recruiting efforts - post jobs, screen resumes and schedule interviews
- Be the main point of contact for employees
- 1+ years' prior HR experience is a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Comfortable with HRIS - Preferably Kronos
- Strong communication and writing experience
- Strong Technical and Analytical Skills
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.