Do you have Payroll and Benefits administration experience? This could be the job for you! Our client, a well respected Westport organization has us searching for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent HR team! DOE: $60-70K + Full Benefits + Perks.
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
- Process bi-monthly payroll
- Onboard New-Hires: process background checks, payroll and benefit documents, etc.
- Update and maintain all pay and benefit changes
- Prepare, process, track and reconcile payroll and benefit plans
- Prepare and disseminate payroll and benefit reports
- 10+ years of a combination of payroll, benefit and/or accounting experience
- Strong understanding of payroll and benefit laws/compliance
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and reliability a must!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Summer Hours
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Pension Plan
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.