Are you a strategic HR professional who wants to work for an organization that is making a difference? Our NYC client (with multiple locations throughout the country) is searching for someone to lead their organization as it prepares for additional growth and corresponding new challenges. DOE: $130-140K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Generous PTO.
- Support, integrate and align the efforts surrounding the organization's strategic mission and vision through policies, programs and practices
- Report in to and partner with the CEO and senior team, specifically with respect to talent acquisition and development
- Serve as the organization's brand and culture leader
- Oversee all aspects of HR (compensation, benefits, compliance, etc.), Talent Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning and HR Technology
- Lead the HR community by serving as coach, cheerleader, collaborator and culture-keeper
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Ability to shift between strategy, reporting and execution of a multitude of projects
- Demonstrated experience in fast-paced environments that included multiple stakeholders, diverse objectives and frequent directional changes
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.