We are searching for a Junior Compensation Analyst to assist a large organization in Norwalk with approximately 800 employees nationally. This role is a long term contract working remotely at first. The culture vibe of the company is energetic, spirited and very eager to get their salaries on target! DOE: up to $35 an hour. The role will be for 3-4 months.
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Analyze and pull external pay ranges based on criteria; compare to internal pay for same/similar roles.
- Provide data to TA for open roles (ongoing)
- Provide data to managers for potential promotions/progressions/salary adjustments for merit processing
- Assist Stakeholders with Merit and bonus process
- Excellent Excel skills to be able to VLookup, create Tables, Pivot, consolidate large quantities of data for analysis; provide data for merit and bonus processing
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the enthusiastic ability to make sense of the data and present to stakeholders
This employer offers the following:
- Engaging workforce very eager to accept salary data and the recommendations
- Ability to work remotely indefinitely on a long term basis
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.