Temporary Services — Employers
Mackey & Guasco Staffing has been placing temporary administrative workers in the local market for over two decades, and prides itself on recruiting reliable, hard working professionals that add value. They would never send someone to a client's office that they would not be comfortable having in their own. Professional appearance and effective communication skills are highly valued and always screened for.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing can have a temporary worker on site within 2 hours! Areas of specialty include: Assistants (Executive, Virtual, Administrative, Sales, and Marketing), Coordinators, Receptionist, Office Services/Facilities, Mailroom, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, and File Clerk.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing will:
- limit their client's risk. Their temporary employees are W-2 employees who are covered by Mackey & Guasco Staffing's Workers Compensation and other state and federally required insurances. When the assignment is completed and the contract employee files for unemployment benefits, the client's unemployment experience rating will not be hit, as they are a Mackey & Guasco Staffing employee!
- act as the "buffer" between you , the corporate client, and the temporary worker. As the client you will never have to deal with confrontation or difficult conversations. The assignment is over when the client says it's over!
- complete background, drug and/or reference checks at the client's request. Additionally, they will ensure that the temporary worker is eligible to work in the United States.
- test according to client specifications, i.e., Microsoft Suite.
- offer a consultative approach to pricing. They realize that in today's economy staffing budgets haven taken a hit and that a “one-size fits all” pricing scheme doesn't work! Additionally, they offer a “try before you buy” option.
President/CEO, OperationsInc, LLC