Temporary Services — Job Seekers
In this ever changing economy, temporary work is a viable and attractive transitional alternative to a direct-hire job. Temporary work often opens doors for direct-hire employment opportunities. Additionally, job seekers are able to maintain their professional skills while earning a paycheck. The team at Mackey & Guasco Staffing will work together to simultaneously manage your temporary assignment(s) and direct-hire job search.
The team at Mackey & Guasco Staffing will:
- listen to you and work at thoroughly understanding your job search requirements,
- review your resume and make suggestions for changes, if necessary,
- assess your skills and be honest about how you fare amongst your competition in the current job market,
- thoroughly prepare and coach you for your interviewing and/or temporary assignments,
- and always treat you with respect.
Should you accept a temporary assignment you will be required to complete tax forms, an I-9 form and various other forms prior to be beginning at a client company. Payroll is processed on a weekly basis and is contingent upon receipt of an "approved" timesheet.
For your convenience a copy of our timesheet can be downloaded in a PDF format and printed. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it, you can download Reader for free by clicking on this link.)
President/CEO, OperationsInc, LLC